Information and resources:
- Caring Connections is a program of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization that supports patients and their families coping with end-of-life issues.
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization is focused on providing outreach and education regarding end of life.
- Medicare Part A covers most hospice services for eligible beneficiaries. Download the Medicare Hospice Benefits booklet to learn more.
- Get Palliative Care is provided by the Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC) and is committed to providing clear palliative information for those coping with serious illness.
- Caring Bridge, an Evercare partner, allows you to create a journal, guestbook and photo album about your loved one.
- ManyStrong developed by UnitedHealth Group, helps you build a support network that lets family friends and loved ones find out how to help, from taking on a task to helping with a fundraiser.
Visit our bereavement support page for additional resources.